serverpoint hosting banner

Monday, July 23, 2012

Friendship Day Messages

Friendship Day is an auspicious occasion, which commemorates the divine bond of friends. The most special way to wish your friend instantly is by a quick Friendship Day message. Though the messages are simple, yet the essence of friendship in them is intact. Even simple words can convey very special meanings with utmost ease. In the Friendship's Day messages, you will find that though there are no poems or dandy phrases, the simplicity of words is enough to let your friend know how special is this day and what importance does he/she have in your life. So go through Friendship Day message ideas given in the following lines.

Messages For Friendship's Day
  • Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways. And if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay!
  • Happy Friendship Day to You. May our friendship last till the existence of the Earth.
  • May our friendship grow and create a milestone in the history of friendship. Cheers!
  • Stars have 5 ends, squares have 4 ends, triangles have 3 ends, lines have 2 ends, life has1 end, but I hope our friendship has no end.
  • True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
  • Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!
  • True friends will not have any reason for their friendship. So it can never be broken when they don't find that reason.
  • You have always been like a fragrant flower that has always filled my life with your sweet presence. Even though we are now apart our friendship stays forever at heart.
  • Blessings come in many ways but the best come as friends. Thanks for blessing me!
  • A good friend is like a computer. I 'enter' in your life, 'save' you in my heart, 'format' your problems, 'shift' you to opportunities & never 'delete' you from my memory!
  • Friendship is a golden knot in which two angles lie together and if you do not break it, I will be your friend forever.
  • Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, he/she would remain there forever. We may be get busy, but I assure you, you will always remain in my heart!
  • Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say.
  • Friendship is never an accident... it is something one has to nurture over the years. I hope every year our friendship becomes stronger.

No comments: