serverpoint hosting banner

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flipkart

There is a web site Flipkart.com, it is a good website for online shopping. You  can buy Books, Mobiles & Accessories, Computers, Cameras, Games & Consoles, Movies, and TV shows, MP3 players & iPods, Personal & Health Care and Home Appliances. And they are cheaper then they are in the markets. 


There is 30 Days replacement guarantee. All the products are original and they come with the company's guarantee also.


Ther is FREE HOME DELIVERY. You just give your address and they will send the item at your door step. I ordered a (Kinect Joy Ride) Game for Microsoft Xbox 360, its price was Rs.2000 in the market, I got it for Rs.1699 and i got free home delivery also, otherwise, I have to go to Chandigarh, the i will buy it for Rs.2000, and then i will come back to home. Add the cost of fuel Rs.200, the Game will cost me of Rs.2200. It is better for me that I buy it online i will get free home delivery, i will save time, fuel and money.


Try Out This website, 


No comments: